• We understand you’re excited to receive your new goodies and we know the wait can sometimes be excruciating, therefore we try our utmost to get your goods to you as soon as possible.
• Delivery is charged at R89 for orders under R800 to anywhere in South Africa. All orders over R800 qualify for FREE 3-7 business day shipping. If you’re lucky enough to stay in the Helderberg area (Somerset West, Strand, Gordon’s Bay or surrounding areas), shipping will always be free.
• We also make use of a 24 hour courier that is charged at R129, but it can take up to 72 hours for the delivery to be made, depending on your area. In rare cases, delivery to outlying areas may take longer than 72 hours altogether.
• Western Cape customers will usually receive their orders quicker as all orders are shipped from our premises in the Western Cape; for all our other customers outside of the Western Cape it takes 3-7 working days for delivery to be made, depending on your area and on stock availability.
• Our courier service delivers weekdays 8am-5pm (excluding public holidays), an office address is therefore recommended if nobody will be at your home during those hours.
• Unfortunately our courier is unable to call prior to delivery due to the high volume of deliveries being completed on a day to day basis.
• Our courier service requires the parcel be received and signed for (one of your representatives / colleagues may sign on your behalf).
• All packages are sent from our Cape Town based premises.
• Special requirements; please make a note in the notes column provided on check out, and we’ll be happy to assist wherever possible.
• Couriers can also get stuck in traffic just like the rest of us. Such external circumstances can in some rare cases cause delays to your delivery taking place.
• PLEASE NOTE: Payfast & Payflex orders are approved & processed immediately. Direct bank transfer (EFT) orders are only processed and completed once the funds have reflected in our bank account; this can take 12 – 48hours. Lead times are delivery times only and do not include the period required for funds to clear in our account. A proof of payment can help speed up this process.
Happy shopping 🙂
We want all our customers to receive high quality products and walk away with a content smile. If there is something wrong with the product you have received, if your delivery is not identical to your order (wrong product or if a product is missing) or if you simply want to do an exchange, please contact our customer service within 7 days after you’ve received your order. We’d be more than happy to take you through the process. Unfortunately we cannot accept exchanges or returns if you’ve made contact after the stipulated 7-day timeframe. We want this process to be easy and hassle free for the both of us. If you send us a mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as a picture if there is something wrong with one of the products.
COST: In the case of an exchange (for a different size), a R150 delivery fee will be charged to book a courier to collect from your premises, unless you use your own return method. We will not charge you again for the delivery of your new item/size you are exchanging it for. That’s on us. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products or boxes.
Personalized Products: Unfortunately no exchanges or returns can be organised on personalized items.
Underwear: For sanitary reasons, unfortunately no exchanges or returns can be organised on underwear.
How to return a product & exchange it:
You have two options:
- We can book a return for you and the item will be picked up from your supplied address by our couriers. Once the courier picks up the parcel from you, it will make its way back to our premises. Once we have received the parcel back, we can book the courier again to deliver your exchanged item. This whole process is charged at R150.
- You can book your own return method if you have one. No extra charges (except your own) incur with this method. Should you use your own method, please make sure to mail us the tracking details.
Our return addresses:
Any of these two addresses can be used for a return:
- Firlands Park plot 22, Gordon’s Bay, 7150. Western Cape.
- 161 Main Road, Somerset West, 7130. Western Cape.
Please note that when you return a product it is very important to state the order number as well as your name and address. Without these details we will not be able to process your refund or exchange. Furthermore, a detailed description of the problem is necessary – if you have a claim.
It can take up to 5 days for us to receive your return, depending on which service is used (our own or yours). Once we have received the returned products, we will inspect them and process the refund or exchange within 24 hours.
It is paramount to know that we will always do everything in our capabilities to help you along the way during a refund or exchange process to make sure the procedure is as painless as possible.