• We understand you’re excited to receive your new goodies and we know the wait can sometimes be excruciating, therefore we try our utmost to get your goods to you as soon as possible.
• Delivery is charged at R75 for orders under R600 to anywhere in South Africa. All orders over R600 qualify for FREE shipping. If you’re lucky enough to stay in the Helderberg area (Somerset West, Strand, Gordon’s Bay or surrounding areas), shipping will always be free.
• We also make use of a 24 hour courier that is charged at R105, but it can take up to 48 hours for the delivery to be made, depending on your area.
• Western Cape customers will usually receive their orders quicker as all orders are shipped from our premises in the Western Cape; for all our other customers outside of the Western Cape it takes 2-5 working days after dispatched, depending on your area and on stock availability.
• Our courier service delivers weekdays 8am-5pm (excluding public holidays), an office address is therefore recommended if nobody will be at your home during those hours.
• Unfortunately our courier is unable to call prior to delivery due to the high volume of deliveries being completed on a day to day basis.
• Our courier service requires the parcel be received and signed for (one of your representatives / colleagues may sign on your behalf).
• All packages are sent from our Cape Town based premises.
• Special requirements; please make a note in the notes column provided on check out, and we’ll be happy to assist wherever possible.
• Couriers can also get stuck in traffic just like the rest of us. Such external circumstances can in some rare cases cause delays to your delivery taking place.
• PLEASE NOTE: Payfast orders are approved & processed immediately. Direct bank transfer (EFT) orders are only processed and completed once the funds have reflected in our bank account; this can take 12 – 48hours. Lead times are delivery times only and do not include the period required for funds to clear in our account. A proof of payment can held speed up this process.
Happy shopping 🙂
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received or if your delivery is not identical to your order (wrong product or if a product is missing), please contact our customer service. If you send us a mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as a picture if there is something wrong with one of the products.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, simply return the unused product(s) in its original unbroken packaging within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange.
When we receive the product, we will refund the value of the purchased the product, but not the original freight.
All products must be returned in their original packaging with all enclosed documentation and the packaging cannot be broken or in any other way damaged – neither can the product. Otherwise it will not be possible to obtain a refund.
You must pay for the freight to return the goods and this must also be arranged by yourself. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products or boxes.
How to return a product
Please note that when you return a product it is very important to state the order number as well as your name and address. Without these details we will not be able to process your refund. Furthermore, a detailed description of the problem is necessary – if you have a claim.
161 main road, Somerset West, 7130
It can take up to 14 days for us to receive your return, depending on which service you use. Once we have received the returned products, we will inspect them and process the refund within 48 hours.